BEYOND THE TOWER...



FRAGMENT 398: EXTRACTED FROM ‘THE GAMEBOOK OF FOUNTELLION IN THE SPIRAL’

A Development Journal by Prof. Ben Fielding





'This project has virtually killed me. For I am not active on social media or across the V-web; all those channels that today make us real to one another and ourselves. So I'm a ghost, more so than my vacant PIP. It keeps trying to contact me from across the v-divide to notify me of too many notifications. I respond to only to Spiral items and just keep it from wandering off - contained - from collecting anything more. It must be this way, for I don't want people to know about me. I’m done with sharing, for now at least. My views, my status, my whereabouts or immediate temperament, my photos of my pets and of the sunsets I see on holiday. They can wait.

I'm getting on with things, with business, with my future, that's all. For I want people to see, to seek out, my world - our world - hidden within the new worlds that now feed and fire and fuel our reality....

...So often do I think of Blake and Rosa… The contributions they could have made! Our experience with the Neuroceans has taught me many things about the danger of what we make. And it's this I bring to the table, some days more than anything else I have to fight to limit the vision we will make.

So I will try and leave something of my hopes and thoughts for our struggle - with ourselves in this commitment, this endeavor, this vision - in my team... 

And so it is that through that very vision - itself - do I feel myself dying further, becoming less and less willing to submit to anything else.

So… while The Spiral grows and feeds our dreams this other ball is rolling. It has been rolling for a long time. It could change everything again...

Will people be ready to play? I think so. If it comes to anything, it’s because they have always been ready.... '


You can read more fragments in the open beta of 'In The Spiral'....


No comments:

Post a Comment